How to Design a Kid-Friendly Kitchen
Handpicked Spring Family Activities in Your Inbox!
Sent every weekend
- What are my locking options for the types of cabinetry available - for the cabinets that are in reach of young children?
- What types of seats are the most durable and easiest for children to climb in and out of? Which ones are safer than others?
- What type of cabinets are the most durable for families with young children? Wood, Thermofoil, MDF, or painted cabinets?
- Will I constantly be cleaning fingerprints off of my stainless steel appliances?
- What type of floor tile will not get slippery when there is spillage?
For more information on Independent Kitchen and Bath, visit www.IKANDB.com.